Monday, March 10, 2014

Born Again in an Alley Way

About two months ago I wrote to you all about a young man named Eric who works for the city.  I met him doing the Gospel Guy and over the past few months we have had some great conversations, and I along with our staff have been praying for him. Eric was one of the people that works with my Christian friend Tim who Tim told us was asking him questions about Jesus and things after he had spoke with us, read our questions, etc..The Lord has been working on his heart and we have earnestly pleaded with the Lord for his soul.  Today, Eric came up to me and we began to talk.  I turned the conversation around to Jesus.  As we talked, I asked him once again what is keeping him from putting his trust in Christ.  His answer shocked me when he said, "I'm ready to do it today Tim...I want to receive Christ as my Savior."  He then asked me if I would meet him in the alley where he takes his lunch as he felt uncomfortable doing it rite there on the corner.  I said sure.  So at 1:00 today, Eric repented of his sin, and became a new believe in Jesus Christ!  Oh how faithful God is!  Pray for Eric as he lives 30 minutes out of town. Pray he finds a church, and begins to study the Bible.  I plan to continue to meet with him as much as I can.  Thank you all for your earnest prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment