Sunday, November 2, 2014

Ghosts, Goblins and Spirits!

Since Friday was Halloween, we decided to ask people on the streets about the above question.  It was a VERY heavy afternoon spiritually speaking.  I myself spoke to three people heavily involved in Wicca.  i shared the Gospel with two of them, the other guy just wanted to argue.  These particular guys had just that morning cast spells on themselves and others.  This stuff is not joke here in the northwest.  Wicca is huge.  I also spoke to another lady who grew up in a home in where her mom was, and still is, a psychic.  She shared with me how "ghosts" (I call them demons) visit her and her mom all the time in her home.  How she has one in particular that will stand in their hallway at night.  We spoke for about 30 minutes in where I shared the Gospel with her and challenged her to consider what she was messing with, and that all those ghosts were just demons that Satan uses to keep people away from the truth....even if those ghosts are in the form of passed loved ones.  She asked how i knew that and I was able to go through some scriptures with her in regards to this topic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment