Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gospel Guy Network Prepares to Launch in Salem!

I am super excited to announce that in early 2015, most likely February, we will officially launch the Gospel Guy Network in our city!  What does this mean?  In a nutshell, it means we will begin to see GG started in various churches in our cities.  Churches wishing to join the network will take part in  our "Foundations Training", commit to 3 months doing the GG as a ministry of their church, be involved in a monthly network support meeting and training session, and various other things.  This is HUGE!!!!  Although I have not set the exact date of the launch of the network, I am hoping early February.  It looks like we will start with 3-4 churches and hopefully grow from there.  We really need your prayers for the future GG Network.  I feel the Lord has challenged me to do this and even said, "Tim, my church needs this ministry in Salem."  So I guess we better obey.  Stay posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment