Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Schedules


As summer is a crazy busy time for us here, I just thought I would throw out a quick schedule of what we are up too. So here it goes...

 June 22- August 1 We are hosting Mission Adventures groups every week.  Every Sunday night, new groups arrive and then head out on Fridays.  Please join us in prayer as we see probably around 150 high school aged students come through our program over the next 6 weeks.  Mission Adventures is primarily what will keep us busy this summer, but there are other things that are happening!

Gospel Guy Network All summer long I will still be overseeing the GGN and trying to get more churches involved.  Pray for all the people involved and that this summer would be a fruitful time of ministry for the GGN.  Pray for the last Monday evening of every month as we have our training times with all our network partners.  We ask for specific prayers in regards to an opportunity that has popped up for us to rent a small office smack dab in the middle of our city.  I'll keep you posted, but this could be a real strategic opportunity.

Outward Apologetics School Prep I will also be putting together things for our Outward Apologetics School which starts the end of September.  Things are coming together nicely except in one KEY area....students!  We need 6 students to run this school, and although we have had lots of prospects, we are only at 3 who are enrolled.  I have to make the call by August 15th whether or not the school will run.  Please join us as we pray for the needed 6 students!

August 3-7 I will be teaching a week in our All Generations DTS on evangelism.  I am real excited for this and have actually for the first time ever compiled all my notes onto a key note presentation.  Teaching on evangelism is something I am passionate for and any chance I can get to speak in a DTS I will.  Pray for this time.

Family Life  The kids will be busy this summer being kids.  Playing outside, swimming lessons, etc... We are taking our usual summer family vacation by heading to Rocky Mountain National Park this summer in late August to meet up with Sarah's folks.  Looking forward to that.  We then will travel to South Dakota to visit supporters and one of our supporting churches.  Its been over 3 years since we have been back there so we are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment