Sunday, November 1, 2015

Further Education

Over the past few months, I have been praying about and considering getting more training and education to help me in ministry, and in particular with the Gospel Guy Network and the School of Evangelism and Apologetics I run in the fall. To be honest, I have kind of "hit a plateau" and feel the need to be challenged more and get more schooling.  I have toyed around with going for my masters, but after prayer and thought, now is no the time.  So, I have decided to take an Apologetics program through Biola University.  It is a course that in the end will give me a "Certificate of Christian Apologetics" and if I decided later on to go for my masters, it would be credited to that.  It is your basic go at your own pace type of distance learning.  I will be doing it with a co worker of mine which I am real excited about as it will help me stay accountable.  The Lord has provided the funds for me to do the course through the generosity of His people, and I am truly grateful.  If your interested in checking it out just go to http://www.biola.edu/academics/sas/apologetics/certificate/.   I would appreciate your prayers for me as I do this course, and that what I learn will help me further His kingdom in my life, and the ministry we have here in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment