Saturday, February 4, 2017

A New Book


A few years ago I wrote a devotional if you remember.  I enjoyed that very much and about a year ago I felt led to start writing a book.  Crazy.  Up until about three months ago it never was something I wanted to really dive into and commit to, but the more I teach in YWAM schools, churches, etc..the more I have felt the desire to put much of my teaching material into a book form.  So I decided to take the plunge and do it.  I am working with my good friend who runs a publishing company called Overboard Ministries who published my devotional.  My editor is amazing.  Pray for her.  I would not want to edit my stuff at all!  Anyway, the book is about evangelism...big surprise there.  My hope is to have it published by summer time.  Once I get closer to finishing it up, I'll let you know how to order it!  I am very excited for this opportunity, and my prayer is that this book will help people to share the Gospel with others.  Still have not thought of a title yet.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That sounds great Tim. I haven't seen your devotional, but I'm sure it must be good, motivational and encouraging. Blessings,
    Bart

    ReplyDelete