Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fridays with Rabbi Eli


One of the areas the Gospel Guy ministry is growing in is simply in building relationships with non Christians.  Much of my schedule has been doing follow up meetings with people in whom I have met.  I recently met a young man named Zacharia, a Muslim from Saudi Arabia.  We have had coffee a few times, and he even came to Easter service with our family.  Pray for our relationship, and that one day he would come to know Christ.  another relationship the Lord has placed on my lap is with a local Rabbi of a Synagogue here in town, his name is Rabbi Eli.  I met him through taking students to his synagogue on our "Temple Talks".  Anyway, he is becoming a good friend, and we are beginning to meet every Friday afternoon to study the book of Matthew together! Per his request!  This is amazing to me, and to be honest, I have realized how little I know about the Jewish faith.  Pray for Rabbi Eli and our times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment