Thursday, June 8, 2017

Tim behind the phones?


Being part of a big YWAM campus often requires doing all sorts of things I would not normally do. For example, this past three months have found me all day Mondays and Tuesday mornings helping out in our overwhelemed student communications department.  Basically, I make calls to prospective students for our DTS schools.  This has been great as it has forced me to look at the "Big" picture of what YWAM Salem is doing in sending hundreds of young people to the nations.  It also has humbled me as I have had to put other things Gospel Guy related on hold, to give a hand in another area.  I am nearing my end time helping out, but it has been fun.  I also got to lead a person to the Lord over the phone which was a first for  me! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment