Saturday, July 8, 2017

Gospel Guy Multiplying


Sometimes the best way for me to communicate what God is doing is simply by screen-shooting a correspondence with people we work with.  the above is from my good pastor friend in Vancouver , WA.  He is planting the GG ministry there with his church, and once a month I head up there to visit with him, encourage him, and do outreach with him.  He is a great guy, with a sincere heart for the lost. As you can see in the message above, he is getting people in his local church to come to training times and then hit the streets with him to do evangelism.  This is so encouraging to me, and I am excited to see him have people interested up there in his church.  Pray for Randy and the GG ministry in his church.  It's all about multiplication! I am very encouraged at our partnership with Randy and his church.  If we could only get other pastors and churches on board like Randy! One day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment