Thursday, March 8, 2018

Pulpit to Pavement # 2


We hosted our second "Pulpit to Pavement" Outreach recently.  I was a bit disappointed at first as we had 27 signed up to attend, but in the end we had around 17.  I am so thankful for the 17 pastors and leaders who were able to make it, and we had a fantastic time of outreach.  Many new bridges were built with local pastors, and we look forward to our next Pulpit to Pavement this summer.  We had pastors participate in all 5 of our classic Gospel Guy outreaches as well as we took them on the buses to share the gospel. The day was challenging in many ways for many of them, but definately a good time.  I love these times, and am always amazed at how the Lord blesses these types of days.  Unfortunatley, I did not take a single picture and the ones I asked someone to take for us did not turn out!  So you'll have to take my word for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment