Saturday, September 1, 2018

Outward Apologetics School


The above picture is just a screenshot of our Outward Apologetics School speaker and topic list.  I am so excited for this school.  Thank you all so much for your prayers.  We have 10 students who will be taking the school.  So from September 21st-December 15th, I am going to be leading this school full time, 40 hours a week.  Just for clarity, the OAS is a recognized secondary school of YWAM's University of the Nations.  Please be lifting our students up in prayer, as well as my staff.  I am working with 3 amazing staff members who will help me run the school.  This school, if you all remember, was a dream God put on my heart back in 2015.  We ran one school back in 2016, and now this will be our second.  It is going to be fantastic, and from now until December, you'll notice all our updates will be dealing with the school.  From now until the school starts it is lots of prep work, so we ask your prayers for our team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment