Monday, August 12, 2019

Evangelism, Temple Talks, and Interviews

Arielle doing evangelism

Recently, we have had a few different YWAM campuses ask me about our ministry. By God's grace, they have all been very impressed with what the Lord is doing through Gospel Focus and want to talk, etc.. Recently, one man from YWAM Discover Bay came down for a week to check things out. It was a fantastic week being able to pour into a like minded evangelist who is trying to "push the ball uphill" at his YWAM location with evangelism. You would be surprised at how hard it is to convince YWAMers to do evangelism...but it is. I am real encouraged, and the Lord is doing something with using Gospel Focus as an example for other YWAM locations about how to be very local, and yet still impact the nations. Join us in prayer, I cant really put my finger on it, but the Lord is expanding Gospel Focus in many areas...and I am wondering if He may be asking me to start this ministry in other areas of the world. I don't know, but please pray with me for wisdom!

One of our Temple Talks this month was at the Salem islamic Center. A church recently sold them their building!


Cole and Joe interviewing Brianna, and ex Mormon for our podcast




No comments:

Post a Comment