Sunday, December 29, 2019

Pilgrims Progress and Gospel Tracts


Every Thursday I lead a book discussion group with the staff of Gospel Focus called "Dead Dudes at the Diner", because we only read books that were written buy authors who are now dead. We just spent 4 months in Pilgrims Progress. What an amazing book. My all time favorite actually. Please pray for our Thursday morning book discussions as this is that time in the busy week where we all can take a breath, relax, and just discuss amazing books, which is coupled with Bible study.

Personal Gospel Tract

One of the requirements of our Face to Face internship is our interns have to write their own personal Gospel Tract. So, I also did the same thing and many times will hand them out after I speak with people, etc... Can I ask you to please pray for each of these little tracts to take root in the hearts of those whom read? Its a simple thing, and to be honest I have never really been a big fan of tracts, but over the years and through experience I have grown to be fond of how useful they can be, especially within the context of giving them to a person you just had a conversation with.


No comments:

Post a Comment