Monday, November 11, 2013

A Full House!

Alistair is now two weeks old and adjusting to life quite nicely.  It seems as of now he is a mello little guy.  The other kids love holding him and loving on him.  Sarah and I are doing great, and I have even managed despite sleep, to fit in some duck hunting with the boys a few times.  I figure I can sleep next year.
The kids in their pajamas hanging out watching Little House on the Prairie before church!  A Walter family tradition! Not sure if Alistair really was a fan!
The boys with a few mallards.  This season is the first time I have been able to bring the boys hunting with me, and they absolutely love it.  I am very fortunate to know a farmer about 15 minutes from our place that has some great duck habitat and he allows me to hunt on his land.  I can go hunting a few times a week, and never miss a minute of work or any family time!  What a blessing! The boys are anxious to begin to hunt in a few years themselves. The below picture is of Autumn who loves helping dad clean the ducks!  A possible future hunter?

No comments:

Post a Comment