Thursday, October 31, 2013

Teaching in the DTS

Next week I will be teaching in our fall Discipleship Training School (DTS).  The topic I will be teaching on is Evangelism.  I have three hours a day, which is a good 15 hours next week I get to teach 30 eager young students about evangelism. I absolutely love these times where I am able to speak in the DTS schools.  i would appreciate your prayers as I prepare for next week.  I am actually a bit nervous in one regard as I am trying a new thing out.  usually in day one I focus on the students definitions of what they think evangelism is, and then I form my teaching rite there on the spot with them.  However, I have felt the Lord leading me to spend the entire first day on a topic I have never really taught on at any length.....hell.  My teaching is called "5 of Satan's Best Kept Secrets About Evangelism".  I would appreciate the prayers, and that the Lord would speak through me and the students would have open hearts.
Alistair is doing great!  The above picture was taken yesterday as he was hanging out in the crisp fall air of Oregon!  We are adjusting quite nicely to life with six kids!  God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment