Friday, October 11, 2013

Amazing What a Sign Can Do


The past few weeks have been an amazing time with the Gospel Guy.  The Lord continues to challenge me as I have had countless opportunities to share the Gospel.  This past week, I spoke with a young 20 year old kid who has recently gotten involved with a cult. I spoke with a man involved with Wicca.  He told me of how he casts spells on others, and that he worships many gods. Both of these men were very nice,but oh so lost.  Every time I do the Gospel guy, the Lord breaks my heart for the lost.  One man in particular is a 62 year old Iranian man named Cyrus.  A few weeks ago, he approached me and we talked, and had a great conversation.  Cyrus does not believe in God at all.  Over the past few weeks, he spoke with me while I did the Gospel Guy, and today he invited me into his home for tea.  I of course accepted and it was a great time. Please pray for Cyrus. He is so alone, and needs Jesus so bad.  He is very open to the Gospel, and he has asked to go to church with us.  Please continue to lift of the ministry of the Gospel Guy in prayer, which I do on Monday's and Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment