Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mission Adventures 2014 WAVES Conference

This weekend I will be heading to Orlando, Florida for our annual North American Mission Adventures WAVES gathering.  I am really looking forward to this conference, but at the same time I will not look forward to being away from the family.  We currently have 19 YWAM locations in North America that are running Mission Adventures.  This is an increase of 8 locations in the past year and a  half, which is tremendous growth! 16 out of those 19 will have representatives present for the gathering.  Please lift this conference up in prayer as we worship, meet, plan, strategize, and seek the Lord for the future of Mission Adventures in North America. I sit as the chairman for MA in North America, so I am very encouraged at what I see the Lord doing in this amazing ministry nationwide, and am excited for the 8 new locations and seeing them get off the ground. Should be a great time.  Please pray for Sarah and the kids while I am away.  I am sure I will owe her a few dates upon my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment