Thursday, March 5, 2015

"I want to give my life to Jesus rite now"

As the young guy approached me I asked if he would like to answer a simple question.  He said sure. I asked him what he thought the purpose of life was.  What followed was about a 30 minute discussion which eventually turned to me sharing the Gospel with this young guy.  After I shared the Gospel, he surprised me by saying that he wanted to give his life to Jesus.  Rite there on the corner, he surrendered his life to Jesus.  What I did not know was rite at that time some of our DTS students arrived to do some outreach, and when they pulled up, they saw the above picture of myself, my buddy Ryan, and the young man as he was giving his life to Christ.  They snapped a picture.  I think it is one of the coolest pictures ever because it shows why we go out to the streets and what the Holy Spirit does with those whose hearts are open.  What a privaledge to see people come to know Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment