Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wagon Train and Evangelism?

This week I am teaching on evangelism in our DTS (Disciplship Training School).  It has been a great week so far, and the students are great.  3 hours a day teaching on evangelism...what a blessing! I think I surprised the students the first day when I showed them a few clips from the old tv series Wagon Train (yes, I confess, i am a huge fan of that show), had them shoot homemade bow and arrows the boys made, and tied that all in to the importance of sharing the Gospel.  I think it worked.  Miracles can happen I guess!  I love being able to not just teach on evangelism, but also take these students on the streets with me and put into practice what they have been learning.  As I always tell our students..."The best classroom in learning how to do evangelism is any street corner."

So encouraged to see students eager to learn and apply what they are learning 


No comments:

Post a Comment