Saturday, April 1, 2017

Appreciation Breakfast


Over the past couple years, I have consistently brought Christians to all sorts of different cults, and non Christian places of worship. We have called them Temple Tours, but I am wanting to change that name.  Anyway, I am super excited for an event we will host in May called our "Appreciation Breakfast".  Basically I am inviting all the people who have been so kind to host us countless times, as a way to say thank you.   Imagine, in one room we will have Sikhs, Jehovahs Witness, Bahai, Christian Science, Wiccan, Unitarian Universalist, Unity, and Jewish faiths/cults represented.  Pray for this time, as I would like to share more about the Gospel with them all.  I am so encouraged at how the Holy Spirit has opened doors of relationship with all these people who need Jesus.  The breakfast will take place May 9th, but I would appreciate your prayers already!

No comments:

Post a Comment