Saturday, April 1, 2017

Spring Break Mission Adventures

Mission Adventures Students at a Sikh Temple

March 20-24 we hosted a local Christian School here in town for Mission Adventures.  It was an amazing week.  Definitely a lot of work, but so worth it.  I am always amazed at what the Lord can do in a persons life in 5 days.  Some highlights were a teacher breaking down in tears as he drug a wooden cross and identified with the shame of the cross, an agnostic kid deciding that God is indeed real, and a cult leader brought to tears over the compassion our students showed her. A huge highlight for me personally was this was my last Spring Break Mission Adventures that I ran. this summer, I am passing on the torch of leadership to another.  So it was a special time for me.  Also, the principal in this school was so impressed with the Gospel Guy ministry, and the impact it had on his staff and students, that we are in a discussion on possibly seeing the GG become an elective in their high school curriculum!  How cool would that be!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment