Monday, December 18, 2017

A Jew, Christian, and Muslim Walk Into a Room...


On January 25th, we will finally be having our first "A Jew, Christian, and Muslim Walk into a Room" discussion on a local college campus here.  I am very excited about this and we ask your prayers!  My hope is to have it be a monthly thing, and provide an open platform in discussing spiritual things that matter.  Our first topic will be "Who is God?"  To be honest, I am definately out of my leauge as I really have no idea what I stepping into. My Rabbi friend speaks like 4 different types of Hebrew, and is a very smart guy.  The Muslim guy is the Professor of Islamic Studies from Oregon State University...and then there is me :)  I trust the Lord will have His way in these discussions.  We want it to be as layed back and relational as we can, and hope it will produce long term fruit through our discussion and interactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment