Monday, December 18, 2017

Preaching and Selling My Book


For 7 weeks in a row, I preached at different churches in our city on Matthew 22:1-14.  I was tremendously grateful for these times, though it was a sacrifice for the family to have me gone every Sunday at a different church.  All the pastors of these churches gave me a platform to sell my new book, which I was very thankful for.  Im happy to say that I sold enough to get past the break even investment of the book!  Now I just need to sell more to help bring in a little extra money to go towards our new vehicle.  I have been getting great feedback from people who have read the book, so that is encouraging.  I plan to do a 2nd edition in which I will be adding 3 more chapters as I think they are needed to make the book "complete" in my over analytical author mind!  A side blessing of speaking in so many churches, is that out of it more people have become aware of Gospel Focus Ministries https://www.gospelfocusministries.com/ and have even begun to do things with us.  I truly love working alongside churches.




No comments:

Post a Comment