Friday, May 25, 2018

Mission Adventures WAVES gathering

Amazing Mission Adventures leaders from different locations in North America....and a snow man that I built...all by myself. :) 

For the past 14 years I have been involved with the Mission Adventures ministry in YWAM.  Part of that involvement has been being the convener of our annual WAVES gathering in North America.  This is the time of year when we try and rally MA leaders to come together for 4 days of worship, prayer, training, fellowship, etc...  It has been my priviledge to be able to lead these times, and in April I led my last one in Madison, WI.  It was a bitter sweet thing for me.  I was hoping to get up to a supporting church in Medford, WI but unfortunatly a mid April blizzard decided I was not going to be able to do that.  So despite that, the rest of the conference went fantastic, and I will always thank the Lord and remember the past 14 years working with Mission Adventures.  I still will be helping with some parts of our summer teams here in Salem, but will no longer be leading from a national level as I feel the Lord has made it clear to me to lay that down in this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment