Friday, February 8, 2019

Pray for Samuel


I would like to introduce you to Samuel. Samuel is from India, and was a student in my Outward Apologetics School. Samuel is a very kind, simple man who has a love for Jesus and the proclamation of the simple gospel. I have learned so much from him already in his humility, and boldness. He wants to come back here to work full time with us in August, as he has to leave the beginning of March for his visa. I know he would be a tremendous blessing to Gospel Focus in so many ways. I rarely do this, but I would like to ask you to pray for Samuel financially. He needs a minumum of $500 a month to return and be on staff here. He has very limited resources in India, so I am reaching out to people on his behalf. If you would, please pray for him. Maybe there is someone you may know who would be interested in supporting him? No pressure at all, just felt led to share his need with people as his "pool to draw from" in terms of support is very limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment