Sunday, March 3, 2019

Rabbi Eli


I would like to ask you all to pray for my friend Rabbi Eli. We have become great friends, and recently after a Temple Talk him and I met up for coffee. We discussed the difference between Christian faith and Jewish faith. It was a fascinating conversation. The Holy Spirit is working on Eli. We have the depth and respect off friendship to really go deep in our discussions. This past one I even asked him if he found out that Jesus was truly God, would he follow him? He answered, "Well, I would be an idiot not to. But Tim, do you know what that would mean to me? Do you know what I would have to do? It would be a slap in the face to everything I stand for."  We recently had him on our podcast (By the way, please subscribe to Gospel Focus podcast if you havent! You can find it on podbean or i tunes) and it was such a rich discussion. Thank you for praying for Eli!!

No comments:

Post a Comment