Sunday, March 31, 2019

Rags to Riches...I think...


This is my buddy Ray. Ray is a local legend here in the world of Salmon fishing. Anyway, a few months back I had another strange idea to use for evangelism. I began to think of me sitting in a boat...except the boat would not be on water...but in the middle of the commons area on college campuses. I would use the boat to share my testimony and the gospel. An allegory to the highest degree. As I began to think of this and mull it over, I started to search for a boat to do this with. Enter my friend Ray. He simply said, I have a boat and I'll GIVE it to you. This boat has been sitting behind his shed for years collecting moss. Now, it will be used to reach people for Christ!  I have no idea how this outreach will go, but I am excited for it. To be honest, the feedback from many has been negative and a bit discouraging. But then again, many of my ideas have been met with a strange skepticism...Im okay with that. Anyway, below is the finished product and I plan to have the "U.S.S. Repentance" mayden voyage very soon!  Join me in prayer! Pray for this boat to draw people to Jesus, as crazy as that may sound!







No comments:

Post a Comment