Saturday, October 5, 2019

Anders the Pilot


In September, Anders hit a milestone and received his private pilots license.  We are very proud of him as he has worked so hard to get it. At 17, our son is flying airplanes! Funny thing is is I feel safer with him flying me in the air than driving me around town in a car! The above picture is of him and I after he took me up in the air. I was his first official passenger. He has not yet been able to convince Sarah to go up with him yet :)!  The Lord is a great provider. First, he has provided amazing organizations like Experimental Aviation Association to help kids like Anders pursue their interest in flying. Second, he has provided amazing mentors for Anders in this field in so many ways. Lastly, He has provided all the financial needs Anders needed to receive his license through scholarships that Anders earned for his hard work. What a faithful God we have. Its humbling when your 17 year old is more accomplished than you'l ever be! :)  Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment