Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Five Stages of Evangelism


One way we train our Mission Adventures students is an activity we call the "Five Stages of Evangelism".  We take a look at some scriptures, and have the kids go through 5 different stations in which they learn that evangelism happens by RELATING to people, LISTENING to people, OBSERVING the culture your in, SHARING with your words, and UTILIZING the things you have to point people to Jesus.  Its a great dynamic time, and I love doing it.  The above picture is of one activity which challenges students to relate things to each other.

3 comments:

  1. This looks fascinating. Do you have materials for this program? Would love to go through these steps in training for myself. I am a missionary overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks for reading the blog! The materials are basically my own stuff that I have developed and used in our training programs. I could send a basic outline of it if you would like. Just give me an email address. where are you a missionary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great! I am in Bangkok, Thailand. My email address is harmon77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete