Thursday, June 12, 2014

Is Money Really the Biggest Problem in the World?

As we were doing the Gospel Guy this Wednesday I saw a group of 3 guys hanging around talking.  I decided to walk over to them and ask them if they would like to answer a question.  They were pretty open and said sure.  I asked them what they thought the biggest problem in the world was today.  Two of the guys kind of sat there and thought a bit while one of the guys blurted out that he thought it was money.  I then proceeded to ask him follow up questions as to why he believed that and what he meant.  Before long, the three realized I really did not want to talk about money...I was there to tell them about Jesus.  two of the guys began to "drift off", which usually happens when I witness to groups of people.  when you approach a group, many times most of the group will leave because they feel uncomfortable.  I am okay with that.  Jesus is worth making them feel a bit uncomfortable I think.  Anyway, the young man named Richard who I continued to speak with stayed and I was able to share the Gospel with him.  Praise God, he surrendered his life to Christ rite in front of his friends.  It was awesome.  After we prayed, I looked at his two friends and asked them, "What about you guys?"  They politely said no thanks.  This is the way the Lord works in the hearts of man.  Some are open, some are not.  I love "crowd buster evangelism".  It is amazing how when you share the Gospel with a group of people, although many will shut you out, there is always one whom desires to hear of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment