Friday, June 13, 2014

Outward Apologetics Seminar is Coming Along!

I cannot describe how excited I am as each day we come closer to the Outward Apologetics Seminar Iam running here in the fall.  As i mentioned before, we needed to get 6 students to make the school happen and I believe we have, if not a few more!  Putting this school together is giving me new life I tell you!  We even have a local youth pastor who will be doing the school!  If I am not working on Mission Adventures stuff, I have been very busy putting this school together.  it has been a lot of administrative work which is definitely not in my gift bag, but I truly have enjoyed it as it is something I am excited about.  Please continue to pray as i put this together, and please pray for more students!  Take a look at our ad on our base website to become more familiar with this school.  http://www.ywamsalem.org/outward-apologetics-seminar/

No comments:

Post a Comment