Wednesday, July 9, 2014

5 Siblings come to Christ...and Grandma is Happy!


Today doing the Gospel Guy four teenagers and one younger girl were walking toward me.  I began to speak with them and found out that they were siblings.  As I was speaking to them, their grandma and grandpa came up and began to listen to our conversation.  As I began to speak to them, it was clear that although they were decent kids, almost "too decent", they were not Christian.  Their grandma who stood beside me was however, and as i spoke she sat and listened.  i was not sure actually what she was thinking until I asked her if she was a Christian in which she emphatically stated that she was indeed.  I then asked all her grand kids, and to her utter surprise one said she thought she would be reincarnated into a new person when she died, and the others had a classic "i am a good person" theology that showed their grandma their true colors.  Long story short, after a good 20 minutes of conversation, we all joined hands, and all five of those kids gave their lives to Christ rite there on the street...the oldest being 18 the youngest being 10.  It was absolutely amazing.  I have never seen a whole family come to Christ like that before, so it was truly a moving time for me personally. God is so good!  To make it even more awesome, with me were four of our Mission Adventures students and this was their first ever experience witnessing to people.  What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment