Friday, February 7, 2014

God is Faithful When We Share the Gospel

This week was an amazing week doing the Gospel Guy.  We shared the Gospel with around 40 individuals.  When I say shared the Gospel, I literally mean the whole nine yards.  This is not including all the people we simply were able to speak to and listen too. Two people gave their lives to Christ.  And many seeds were planted.  We had an amazing time, and as always were challenged by very real honest questions.  We are now doing the Gospel Guy on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.  I am so encouraged by this ministry!  Within one morning I spoke to a Satanist, an Athiest, a Unitarian, and 15 Japanese students who all say that God does not exist.  It was an amazing week!  Please continue to be praying for the Gospel Guy ministry.  Pray for Eric who works for the city and i see him every time...he is searching deeply for a Savior.  Pray for Cyrus as I continue to meet with him.  He actually is reading the whole Bible and writing down tons of questions for me.  Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment