Saturday, January 16, 2016

Follow Up-Conversations with Bryant the Atheist

As I mentioned in our last update, one of the goals we are striving to improve on and focus on this year is in our follow up.  This week I had my second conversation over coffee with Bryant the Atheist.  We are reading The Case for Christ together, and he is being challenged, but also challenging me.  Please be praying for Bryant.  Our last discussion was centered on the question he posed, "Why is God relevant to me now, when I have lived 30 years without him?"  Great question.  We discussed the morality issue as well. Bryant believes society creates morals.  The homework assignment I left him with is to continue reading Case for Christ, the Gospel of John, and I asked him also to read the sermon on the mount and tell me if he finds anything in there that is not good for society.  His challenge to me was to prove the relevance of God.  Pray for Bryant and that he would one day come to know Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment