Monday, May 26, 2014

I Am Afraid of Faith

As the two came out of the mall, I stopped and asked them if I could ask them a question that would affect the rest of their life.  They looked at me a bit awkwardly, and said sure.  I then spent the next 40 minutes speaking to them, about Jesus and the new life He offers.  It was a great discussion, and they were bluntly honest.  The one young man said he was "afraid to put his full faith in one Person".  The other, who was a girl said that she was not sure about the whole God thing.  My buddy Ryan came up to us and began to share the Gospel to them with me.  Rite before our eyes you could begin to see a change taking place in their hearts.  Rite there, after about an hour of good honest discussion, reasoning, answering questions, and asking questions, these two young people repented and came to Christ.  It was a beautiful thing.  I am amazed at what we see the Lord doing lately.  We are seeing people come to Christ weekly and all glory goes to Him!  The harvest is ready everyone!  Get out there and share Christ with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment