Saturday, May 31, 2014

Prayer Makes a Difference

You may remember from a previous blog post I asked to you all to pray for a man named Nick.  I met Nick about a year ago.  He works for the city and reads parking meters.  I began to reach out to Nick a year ago, and have shared the Gospel with him many times.  He has always been very open and receptive, but has always "not been ready" to put His trust in Christ, and he has always assumed by being a good person he would get to heaven.  Today, I saw Nick again and there seemed to be something different about him.  He seemed like he wanted to talk a bit more, and as I began to talk to him, he said he desired to put his trust in Christ!  Nick gave his live to Jesus today!  What a testimony of God's faithfulness in answering the prayers of His people.  Thank you for praying for him, and please continue to do so.  He is supposed to come to church with us tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted.
My friend Nick gave his life to Christ today

No comments:

Post a Comment