Friday, May 16, 2014

Making ConnectionsTwisty

Twisty will be joining us this summer for Open air Evangelism

The above picture if of "Twisty the Clown".  I met this guy at our Wednesday city market.  turns out he is a Christian and next Wednesday he will be attempting to break the Guinness book of World Records for making the most balloon animals in a minute.  I guess the record is at 13 rite now, he says he can beat it.  Should be pretty neat to watch.  Anyway, I began to share with Twisty about our upcoming Open Air Evangelism times we will be doing this summer at the amphitheater in Waterfront Park. I asked him if he would like to come down and be a "crowd drawer" and join us.  He said yes!  This is just another amazing testimony of how God aligns things and people up for His glory.  I'm looking forward to seeing how God uses a clown to reach the lost this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment